BCOM 275 Week 5 Team Study Guide Debate: Taxes and The Wealthy
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word debate paper in which the team creates a debate of a current event or other controversial topic and provides an analysis of arguments presented for both sides. Complete the following in the paper:
- Introduction: Introduce the issue that is the subject of the debate
- Include a minimum of two but no more than four arguments for the pro and con sides of the debate.
- Evaluate any potential ethical, moral, or legal issues.
- Cite specific career competencies that are helpful or can be used in debate.
- Identify the team’s determination of the more persuasive argument.
- Reflect on the arguments presented and reveal the team’s consensus.
- Base the conclusion solely on the pro and con arguments.
- Include a rebuttal of weaker arguments.
- Explain why the selected arguments were more persuasive.
Select one of the following countries:
Create a 350- to 500-word cultural evaluation in which you identify the ways that arguments or presentation of the arguments would need to be changed as the result of cultural differences in the country.
Topic: Should the wealthy carry a higher tax burden? contrast with Brazil included
MAIN PAPER: 2210 words with 18 references
Brazil: Cultural Evaluation: 575 words with 4 references
Related Study Guides
BCOM 275 Week 2 Individual Study Guide Demonstrative Communication Paper
BCOM 275 Week 2 Individual Study Guide Demonstrative Communication Paper Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing ...read more
BCOM 275 Week 3 Individual Study Guide Article Rebuttal
BCOM 275 Week 3 Individual Study Guide Article Rebuttal Locate an article on a controversial subject where ...read more
BCOM 275 Week 1 Individual Study Guide Communicating in the Workplace
BCOM 275 Week 1 Individual Study Guide Communicating in the Workplace Complete Assignment 1.1 from Ch. 1 ...read more
BCOM 275 Final Exam Guide
BCOM 275 Final Exam Guide Study Unit: BCOM 275 University of Phoenix Final Exam Guide with Answers TUTORIAL: ...read more