ECO 372 Week 5 Individual Study Guide International Trade and Finance Speech
Assume that you have been appointed as the Speaker of the House. You must deliver a speech about the current state of the U.S. macroeconomy to a number of amateur reporters who are unfamiliar with economics.
Prepare a 750- to 1,050-word speech in simple terms and concepts that focus on international trade and foreign exchange rates.
Integrate a summary of your answers to the following questions and cite external research to further justify your facts:
- What happens when there is a surplus of imports brought into the U.S.? Cite a specific example of a product with an import surplus, and the impact that has on the U.S. businesses and consumers involved.
- What are the effects of international trade to GDP, domestic markets and university students?
- How do government choices in regards to tariffs and quotas affect international relations and trade?
- What are foreign exchange rates? How are they determined?
- Why doesn’t the U.S. simply restrict all goods coming in from China? Why can’t the U.S. just minimize the amount of imports coming in from all other countries?
Related Study Guides
ECO 372 Week 2 Individual Study Guide Fundamentals of Macroeconomics Paper
ECO 372 Week 2 Individual Study Guide Fundamentals of Macroeconomics Paper Part 1 Describe the following terms in ...read more
ECO 372 Week 3 Team Study Guide Aggregate Demand and Supply Models
ECO 372 Week 3 Team Study Guide Aggregate Demand and Supply Models For this assignment, you ...read more
University of Phoenix ECO 372 Principles of Macroeconomics Study Guides and Answers
University of Phoenix ECO 372 Principles of Macroeconomics Study Guides and Answers University of Phoenix ECO ...read more
ECO 372 Week 2, 3 ,4, and 5 ALL Team and Individual Study Guides
ECO 372 Week 2, 3 ,4, and 5 ALL Team and Individual Study Guides This comprehensive ...read more