HRM 300 FINAL EXAM Study Guide
34/34 Correct – A+
- Causes of stress can be grouped into two major categories: motivational and personal
- Quality management’s objective is to create an organization committed to continuous improvement or one that leads to achieving an effective and lean work force. A well-managed organization according to W. Edward Deming was one in which statistical control reduced variability and resulted in uniform quality and predictable quality of output.
- Work process engineering will generate its benefits only if Human Resource Management does train its employee population.
- The part-time, temporary, and contract workers used by organizations to fill peak staffing needs or perform work not done by core employees is called the contingent workforce.
- Effective communication programs involve which element?
- Mary Parker Follet
- effective upward communication
- employee relations
- an effective code of ethics
- Sexual harassment case which examined the fault of the victim and the organization.
- Albemarle Paper Company v. Moody
- Griggs v. Duke Power Company
- Meritor Savings Bank v. Vinson, (1996)
- Toussaint v. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan
- none of the above
Related Study Guides
FIN 571 Final Exam Questions
FINAL EXAM QUESTIONS FIN 571 1) Occurs when inaccurate information can falsely exist. A. free-rider problem B. ...read more
FIN 571 FINAL EXAM
FIN 571 FINAL EXAM Final Exam Fin 571 1) Which of the following statements is true? A. ...read more
ACC 491 Final Exam Study Guide
ACC 491 Final Exam Study Guide 1) An accrued expense can best be described as an ...read more
ACC 561 Final Exam Study Guide Managerial Accounting 80 Question Database
ACC 561 Final Exam Study Guide Managerial Accounting 80 Question Database 1. A major element in budgetary control ...read more