HRM 300 Week 1-5 ALL Individual and Team Written Study Guides –
HRM 300 Week 1 Individual Assignment
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper using the Week One readings, articles, and your personal experiences to address the following questions:
What is human resource management?
What is the primary function of human resource management?
What is the role of human resource management in an organization’s strategic plan?
HRM 300 Week 2 Team Assignment Human Resource Management Department Brochure
TUTORIAL: This tutorial has 672 words with 3 references in correct APA format. A+++ WORK!!
HRM 300 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Human Resource Management Department Brochure
The HRM department at fictional Hancock Manufacturing is planning to recruit new employees at a local university career fair. To attract qualified applicants, the department has decided to design a brochure to advertise the department at the career fair. A graphic artist has been assigned to create the graphic design for the brochure and your team has been asked to provide the text for the brochure. The text your team writes must focus on communicating to potential employees how the department is addressing changes in technology, diversity, globalization, and ethics. This assignment is due in Week Two.
Create the text information for the brochure for the HRM department at Hancock Manufacturing. Submit your text in a Microsoft® Word document. Note that a graphic artist is responsible for the graphic design. Your Learning Team must write only the text information for the brochure.
Include the following details in your text information:
- Title of brochure
- An opening paragraph introducing the human resources department of Hancock Manufacturing
- Three to four paragraphs addressing HRM changes in technology, diversity, globalization, and ethics
HRM 300 Week 3 Individual Assignment Employment Laws Chart
TUTORIAL: Includes completed chart with descriptions, court cases, importance of and application of employment laws.
Complete Employment Laws Chart found on the student web page for Week Three. The chart includes descriptions, court cases, importance of and application of employment laws.
For Law citations use D.03 Court Case Decisions (BlueBook Rule 10) found in APA Publication Manual
HRM 300 Week 3 Team Assignment Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Rights Review
TUTORIAL: Includes 2,220 words with 9 references in correct APA format. A+++ WORK!!
Use the following lists to complete the assignment:
Equal Employment Acts
Employee Rights Acts and Issues
|Civil Rights Act of 1964||Fair Credit Reporting Act|
|Executive Order (E.O.) 11246||Privacy Act|
|Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967||Drug-Free Workplace Act|
|Executive Order 11478||Employee Polygraph Protection Act|
|Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972||Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act|
|Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1978||Whistle-blowing|
|Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978||Employee Monitoring|
|Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990||Drug Testing|
|Civil Rights Act of 1991||Workplace Security|
|Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993|
- Select two laws from List A and one law or issue from List B.
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper addressing the following:
- Provide a general summary describing your chosen laws or issues.
- For each selected law or issue, locate a present-day court case that has challenged your selected law or issue.
What, if any, are the implications for HR departments in managing the employer-employee relationship in the context of the law or issue?
For each law or issue selected, write an example of a HR policy that shows compliance with the laws or acts discussed.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
HRM 300 Week 4 Individual Assignment Job Description and Recruiting Strategies Worksheet
TUTORIAL: Includes 1,137 words with no references (none needed for worksheet) in correct APA format. A+++ WORK!!
Conduct an interview with someone who has a career or job position that is different from your own. Identify the duties associated with his or her position, as well as any skills and abilities necessary for the position. Use the information gathered in the interview, as well as the Week 3 readings, to complete the following worksheet. Answer each question in paragraph format.
1. What are the duties and job responsibilities associated with the position held by the individual you interviewed?
2. What are the types of knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to successfully accomplish the job responsibilities?
3. Does the position require any physical tasks? If so, describe the physical tasks and state their frequency. Is there any additional information about the job that would be beneficial to include in the job description?
JOB DESCRIPTION: Compose a 350- to 500-word job description based on the data acquired in your interview.
1. What are three recruiting strategies that could be used to recruit for this job position?
2. In 350- to 500-words, compare and contrast the recruiting strategies you have chosen. Which recruiting strategy would you use to recruit for this position? Why?Bottom of Form
HRM 300 Week 5 Individual Assignment Employee Training and Career Development Paper
TUTORIAL: Includes 1,300 words with 6 references in correct APA format. A+++ WORK!!
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper addressing the following:
- Explain the role of employee development in an organization.
- Describe at least three (3) employee development methods and their benefits.
- Analyze the relationship between employee development and organizational development.
- Describe how the role of human resource management impacts career development and employee retention.
- Reflect on your personal career development. Where do you see your career in 5 years? What specific steps will you take/are you taking to achieve your vision of yourself in the 5 years? Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
HRM 300 Week 5 Team Assignment Sustaining Employee Performance Paper
TUTORIAL: Includes – Baderman Island Resort – 1,524 words with 2 references in correct APA format. A+++ WORK!!
Learning Team Assignment: Sustaining Employee Performance Paper
Resource: Company assigned to you by your instructor.
Use the company in the Virtual Organization assigned to you by your instructor in Week Four.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper, due in Week Five, addressing the following:
- Identify two jobs within your assigned company.
- Describe the general function of performance management systems. If your assigned company does not use a performance management system, would you recommend it use one?
- Suggest two job evaluation methods for each of the positions your team has chosen. What would be the advantages and disadvantages of these methods, based on the positions you have selected?
- Compare and contrast possible compensation plans for the two positions.
- Explain the importance of providing employee benefit plans to employees working in the chosen positions.
Related Study Guides
HRM 300 Week 3 Individual Study Guide Employment Laws Chart -
HRM 300 Week 3 Individual Study Guide Employment Laws Chart - TUTORIAL: Includes completed chart with ...read more
HRM 300 Week 1 Individual Study Guide -
HRM 300 Week 1 Individual Study Guide - Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper using the ...read more
HRM 300 Week 4 Individual Study Guide Job Description and Recruiting Strategies Worksheet -
HRM 300 Week 4 Individual Study Guide Job Description and Recruiting Strategies Worksheet - TUTORIAL: Includes ...read more
HRM 300 Week 5 Team Study Guide Sustaining Employee Performance Paper-
HRM 300 Week 5 Team Study Guide Sustaining Employee Performance Paper- TUTORIAL: Includes – Baderman Island ...read more