HRM 300 Week 4 Individual Study Guide Job Description and Recruiting Strategies Worksheet –
TUTORIAL: Includes 1,137 words with no references (none needed for worksheet) in correct APA format. A+++ WORK!!
Conduct an interview with someone who has a career or job position that is different from your own. Identify the duties associated with his or her position, as well as any skills and abilities necessary for the position. Use the information gathered in the interview, as well as the Week 3 readings, to complete the following worksheet. Answer each question in paragraph format.
1. What are the duties and job responsibilities associated with the position held by the individual you interviewed?
2. What are the types of knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to successfully accomplish the job responsibilities?
3. Does the position require any physical tasks? If so, describe the physical tasks and state their frequency. Is there any additional information about the job that would be beneficial to include in the job description?
Compose a 350- to 500-word job description based on the data acquired in your interview.
1. What are three recruiting strategies that could be used to recruit for this job position?
2. In 350- to 500-words, compare and contrast the recruiting strategies you have chosen. Which recruiting strategy would you use to recruit for this position? Why?
Related Study Guides
HRM 300 Week 3 Individual Study Guide Employment Laws Chart -
HRM 300 Week 3 Individual Study Guide Employment Laws Chart - TUTORIAL: Includes completed chart with ...read more
HRM 300 Week 1-5 ALL Individual and Team Written Study Guides -
HRM 300 Week 1-5 ALL Individual and Team Written Study Guides - WEEK 1: HRM 300 ...read more
HRM 300 Week 5 Individual Study Guide Employee Training and Career Development Paper-
HRM 300 Week 5 Individual Study Guide Employee Training and Career Development Paper- TUTORIAL: Includes 1,300 ...read more
HRM 300 Week 5 Team Study Guide Sustaining Employee Performance Paper-
HRM 300 Week 5 Team Study Guide Sustaining Employee Performance Paper- TUTORIAL: Includes – Baderman Island ...read more