QNT 561 Week 1-6 Entire Course ALL Study Guides
Individual Assignment: Descriptive Statistics and Probability Distributions Problem Sets
• Resource: Statistical Techniques in Business & Economics
• Prepare responses to the following exercises from the text:
o Exercises 80, 82, and 87 (Ch. 3)
o Exercises 34, 36, and 38 (Ch. 5)
o Exercises 45 and 62 (Ch. 6)
o Exercises 42 and 45 (Ch. 7)
TEAM TUTORIAL: This tutorial is 737 words with 5 references in correct APA format. A+++ WORK!!
Identify and analyze a research question that applies to your organization.
• Prepare a 350- to 700-word milestone.
• Choose an organization with which your team is familiar.
• Develop a research question arising from an organizational dilemma. Make sure you define the problem.
• Determine an appropriate research design. Describe its characteristics, such as independent and dependent variables, operational definitions, and so forth.
• Identify a sample design to use for collecting data.
• Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
INDIVIDUAL TUTORIAL: This comprehensive tutorial includes solutions to all exercises below.
Individual Assignment: Central Limit Theorem and Confidence Intervals Problem Sets
- Resources: Statistical Techniques in Business & Economics and Business Research
- Prepare responses to the following exercises from the texts:
- Exercises 21, 22, and 34 (Ch. 8) of Statistical Techniques in Business &
- Exercises 32, 34, and 46 (Ch. 9) of Statistical Techniques in Business &
- Exercise 5 (Ch. 3) of Business Research Methods
TUTORIAL: This tutorial is 794 words with 1 reference in correct APA format. A+++ WORK!!
Resource: Week Three Student Roadmap
Research statistical data in a business context that requires a decision. Use probability concepts to formulate a decision.
- Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper, explaining your research methods and process for limiting the uncertainty in the decision.
- Address the following in your paper:
- Include how you applied concepts to formulate your decision.
- Include appropriate probability concepts and your application to find resulting data to limit uncertainty in this decision.
- Identify each outcome from your statistical analysis, providing rationale for each.
- Identify tradeoffs between accuracy and precision required by various probability concepts and the effect on your data.
- Include the decision you made based on statistical data.
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
TUTORIAL: This tutorial is 1,522 words with 7 references in correct APA format. A+++ WORK!!
Collect data using your sample design and appropriate collection methods to maintain data validity.
• Prepare a 2- to 4-page milestone.
• Create a questionnaire or survey appropriate for your sample.
• Present your data in one of the appropriate general response types: rating, ranking, categorization, or sorting.
• Classify your findings in order of power: nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio. Do not discuss your analysis at this time.
TUTORIAL: This tutorial includes 6 pages with all problems and solutions. A+++ WORK!
Resource: Statistical Techniques in Business & Economics
- Prepare responses to the following exercises from the text:
- Exercises 31, 32, and 38 (Ch. 10)
- Exercises 27, 46, and 52 (Ch. 11)
- Exercises 23 and 28 (Ch. 12)
- Exercises 19 and 20 (Ch. 17)
TUTORIAL: This tutorial includes 31 pages with all problems and solutions. A+++ WORK!
Individual Assignment: Comprehensive Problem Sets
Resource: Statistical Techniques in Business & Economics
Prepare responses to the following exercises from the text:
- Exercise 88 (Ch. 3)
- Exercise 56 (Ch. 5)
- Exercise 64 (Ch. 6)
- Exercise 50 (Ch. 7)
- Exercise 38 (Ch. 8)
- Exercise 54 (Ch. 9)
- Exercise 42 (Ch. 10)
- Exercise 58 (Ch. 11)
- Exercise 42 (Ch. 12)
- Exercises 37 and 40 (Ch. 13)
- Exercises 17 and 18 (Ch. 14)
- Exercise 22 (Ch. 17)
This tutorial includes 1,371 words 4 references in correct APA format. A+++ WORK!
Learning Team Assignment: Business Research Methods, Part III
• Resource: Business Research Methods, Part II
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word report.
• Discuss the statistical analysis of your data from the Business Research Methods, Part II assignment.
• Discuss potential challenges to validity and reliability of your research question, data, and analysis.
• Outline steps needed to minimize these challenges.
• Present your data in one of the appropriate general response types.
• Classify your findings in order of power.
• Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
• Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation accompanying your report and include detailed speaker’s notes. (ppt not included in tutorial)
• Present your 5- to 10-minute Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to the class
QNT 561 – answers for the test
This section of study guides gives you everything that you need for success with QNT 561 class. You may be struggling with QNT 561 answers, but our A+ graded study guides will help you to bring together all of the information that you need.
In the QNT 561 bundle, you get six weeks worth of assignments and solutions. In week 1 you get help with responses form exercises in the text as well as aids for the individual assignment. The qnt 561 week 2 problem set includes Research and Sampling Designs. The qnt 561 week 3 problem set addresses concepts of probability to business decisions. Week 4 and week 5 information will provide everything you need to know regarding data collection and data analysis. The qnt 561 week 6 material is the most difficult, but our study guides present problems and high-level solutions to round out the course
There is a lot of work that needs to be done and it can be very daunting and difficult. Whether you have just run out of time to get through everything or you are finding the course too difficult, these study guides will provide a tremendous benefit to your studies. Our study guides are easy to read with excellent presentation and all the pertinent information to pass this course. You will be able to complete the exercises, but all of the answers are included so you can check your work.
The QNT561 study guides prepare students for studying statistics and probability for business decisions and it is important to understand the fundamentals of it so that you are able to grasp the concept and application of the course. It is a graduate course that takes 6 weeks, which means that you do not get much time to fit in all of the course work. This is where our guides can be really helpful for you and your studies.
Related Study Guides
HRM 300 Week 1-5 ALL Individual and Team Written Study Guides -
HRM 300 Week 1-5 ALL Individual and Team Written Study Guides - WEEK 1: HRM 300 ...read more
RES 351 Week 1-5 Study Guides
RES 351 Week 1-5 Study Guides THIS TUTORIAL INCLUDES: WEEK 1: Write a 300-word summary of the business ...read more
MGT 311 Organizational Development - Weeks 1-5 ALL Study Guides
MGT 311 Organizational Development - Weeks 1-5 ALL Study Guides THIS COMPREHENSIVE 5 WEEK TUTORIAL INCLUDES: WEEK ...read more
QNT 561 Week 6 Team Study Guide Business Research Methods, Part III
QNT 561 Week 6 Team Study Guide Business Research Methods, Part III TUTORIAL: This tutorial includes ...read more