QNT 351 Week 2 Team Study Guide – Data Collection –
Use the Ballard Integrated Managed Services, Inc., case study overview:
Resources: University of Phoenix Material: Ballard Integrated Managed Services, Inc., Part 1
Review the Ballard Integrated Managed Services, Inc. (BIMS), Part 1 case study overview.
Prepare a 800- to 1,050-word written report along with a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team to present your findings (see Exhibit D for the data set of the second survey).
Address the following:
- Present the BIMS situation as an overview—problem, purpose, research questions, and hypotheses.
- Describe the instrument used for data collection.
- Identify types of data collected—quantitative, qualitative, or both—and how the data is collected.
- Identify the level of measurement for each of the variables involved in the study.
- Code the data if you have not done so. Describe how the data is coded and evaluate the procedure used.
- Clean the data by eliminating the data input errors made.
- Draw conclusions about appropriateness of the data to meet the purpose of the study.
Note. As consultants to BIMS, your Learning Team is expected to prepare and deliver a professional product addressing the client’s needs.
THIS TUTORIAL INCLUDES AN 11 SLIDE POWERPOINT WITH 2 REFERENCES AND A 1,414 WORD WRITTEN TUTORIAL IN CORRECT APA FORMAT WITH ABSTRACT – GRADED 5/5 – A+++ WORK
Related Study Guides
QNT 351 Week 3 Individual Study Guide - Standard Error of Mean -
QNT 351 Week 3 Individual Study Guide - Standard Error of Mean - Describe ...read more
QNT 351 Week 1 - 5 ALL Study Guides -
QNT 351 Week 1 - 5 ALL Study Guides - THIS COMPREHENSIVE 5 WEEK ...read more
QNT 351 Week 3 Team Study Guide - Summarizing and Presenting Data -
QNT 351 Week 3 Team Study Guide - Summarizing and Presenting Data - Analyze the data ...read more
QNT 351 Final Exam Guide
Study Unit: QNT 351 University of Phoenix Final Exam Guide with Answers TUTORIAL: Includes study guide with ...read more