SCI 275 Week 6 Water Resource Plan Declining Fish Stock
This study guide includes two sample papers for the water resource plan based on declining fish stock.
resources: CH. 10 of visualizing environmental science, declining fish stock VLR, and appendix F
view the declining fish stock VLR located under the week six materials section of your student webpage
write a 500 to 1050 word paper in APA format that includes the following:
- a brief description of the water resource problem in the video and how it originated.
- A management and sustainment plan that you think will benefit both sides of the issue.
- How your plan will be viewed, both negatively and positively, by the environmentalists and the fisherman.
- Other problems, besides declining fish stock, that results from fisherman’s techniques for catching fish.
- How your plan affects the community. Consider issues relating to jobs, resources, and lifestyles.
Explain your answers.
Related Study Guides
SCI 275 Week 4 Discussion Questions
SCI 275 Week 4 Discussion Questions DQ1 View the Ch. 7 “Alien Invasion” Environmental Science video located ...read more
SCI 275 Week 2 Check Point Conservation and Preservation
SCI 275 Week 2 Check Point Conservation and Preservation checkpoint: conservation and preservation both conservation and preservation ...read more
SCI 275 Week 1 Discussion Questions
SCI 275 Week 1 Discussion Questions DQ1 What Is Environmental Sustainability? What are three things that you ...read more
University of Phoenix SCI 275 Environmental Science Study Guides
University of Phoenix SCI 275 Environmental Science Study Guides This course focuses on the causes of, ...read more